- The future promise of Behavioral Targeting
- Why Mass Marketing isn’t the best way to reach an audience
- How to target and market to ‘individuals’
- How to plan for and create highly targeting ad campaigns
- How publishers are using BT to turn a huge profit
- What you need to know about ‘Customerization’
- How new targeting data goes well beyond demography
- Why contextual targeting often falls short
- Understanding and using ad networks
- Using BT with traditional media channels
- How to collect and use relevant web analytics
- Understanding new definitions of Reach, Acquisition and Conversion
- How to create targeted audience segments
- The importance of privacy to consumers
- What makes consumers consume?
- Meeting consumer needs and expectations with every campaign
- The Foundational Communications Model
- Communicating Interactively
- Who’s who in Behavioral Targeting
Fishing From a Barrel | Free Behavioral Targeting Book
Editor Note: Following an agreement with Rob Graham, author of Fishing From a Barrel: Using Behavioral Targeting to Reach the Right People with the Right Ads at the Right Time, we are very honored to host the full version of his book for FREE download at our website. Even though the book was written in 2006 in this fast changing industry, it is very insightful and can be used as a guide to understand Targeting and Segmentation principles. Below is a short description taken from the book and a download link. Download Fishing From a Barrel: Using Behavioral Targeting to Reach the Right People with the Right Ads at the Right Time Fishing From A Barrel takes an energetic and foundational look at how behavioral targeting is changing the face of advertising as we know it and introduces readers to the fundamentals of behavioral targeting technologies and how advertisers and publishers can use BT to achieve greater campaign and ROI results for their online advertising. While still in its infancy, Behavioral Targeting is filling in many of the holes that have been part of the direct marketing landscape for over 100 years. Fishing From A Barrel brings readers on a journey that introduces them to concepts like:Submitted by Rob Graham on August 16, 2010.
Opinions expressed in the article are those of the author and not necessarily those of Online Behavior or its Owners.