Welcome to our 2010 retrospective. In this edition we will provide a few highlights from this year, with our most viewed articles and the most watched videos.
Top 10 Most Read Articles
- Five Predictions for Web Analytics in 2011 – Brian Clifton reveals his predictions for 2011.
- The Choice is Stark: Segment Or Die – Avinash Kaushik discusses the importance of segmentation for improving customer experience.
- Running a Web Analytics Company: Challenges and Forbidden topics – Robbin Steif writes about the challenges of dealing with clients.
- Behavioral Targeting Usage: Why Ad Targeting but not Website Optimization? – Phillip Klien shows some of the advantages of using Onsite Behavioral Targeting.
- Split Testing Framework – Daniel Waisberg summarizes the split testing process and its techniques.
- Mobile Marketing for E-commerce: Insight Into Real Data – Vicky Brock shows data and insights on mobile marketing.
- Web Analytics Tools: Question Generation Machines – Emer Kirrane provides insights to improve your website, your customers’ experience and your revenue.
- Career Advancement for Veteran Web Analysts – June Dershewitz discusses how to build a successful career in Web Analytics.
- Fishing From a Barrel: Using Behavioral Targeting to Reach the Right People with the Right Ads at the Right Time is a FREE book hosted at Online Behavior.
- Test Segmentation for Higher Conversion Rates – Daniel Waisberg discusses best practices when it comes to website testing segmenatation.
Top 5 Most Watched Videos
- Measuring Online Success by Eric T. Peterson
- Optimization Top Down / Bottom Up by Brian Eisenberg
- Interview with Jeff Gillis and Justin Cutroni
- Interview with John Lovett
- Data Discovery: Tell Me Something I Don’t Know by Neil Mason
Web Analytics, SEM & BI
Interesting article on how the roles of people involved in both web analytics and PPC management is changing towards a more Business Intelligence direction: From Web Analytics & SEM To Business Intelligence
If you are looking for a good book for the holidays, here is an interesting option – Click: What Millions of People Are Doing Online and Why it Matters
We would like to wish all our readers a successful new year, full of numbers, graphs and insights. But most importantly, may you and your family have healthy and happy moments.