How to draw a $120k incremental revenue from 2 hours of analysis?Today all leading organizations are rapidly gaining power by leveraging information to gain insights and drive the business. Google Analytics (GA) is an amazing tool providing access to valuable click behaviors of your customers on your site. Whether GA is your only source of data or you have other structured/unstructured Big Data, analytics generates its greatest value when a certain line-up of best practices is performed to get from “data to decisions to dollars”™. This can be achieved with a “5 Step Analytics Framework™” starting from understanding real business question, structuring hypothesis around the question, pulling relevant data and then diligently following the recipe all the way to analysis and recommendations. Download full whitepaper here. In this keynote, delivered by Piyanka Jain at the Google Analytics Users' Great Event New York 2011, these components are discussed in detail, along with the tools and techniques required and gotchas to look out for. What you will walk away with includes:
- An understanding of the “5 Step Analytics Framework™”, and how that can be applied to your organization.
- Analytics your organization needs to get from data to decisions.
- Tools and methodologies best suited at different stages.
- Challenges to prepare for, as you embark on these analyses.
- Organizational support needed for analytics execution.