Welcome to our 2010 retrospective. In this edition we will provide a few highlights from this year, with our most viewed articles and the most watched videos.
Top 10 Most Read Articles
- Five Predictions for Web Analytics in 2011 - Brian Clifton reveals his predictions for 2011.
- The Choice is Stark: Segment Or Die - Avinash Kaushik discusses the importance of segmentation for improving customer experience.
- Running a Web Analytics Company: Challenges and Forbidden topics - Robbin Steif writes about the challenges of dealing with clients.
- Behavioral Targeting Usage: Why Ad Targeting but not Website Optimization? - Phillip Klien shows some of the advantages of using Onsite Behavioral Targeting.
- Split Testing Framework - Daniel Waisberg summarizes the split testing process and its techniques.
- Mobile Marketing for E-commerce: Insight Into Real Data - Vicky Brock shows data and insights on mobile marketing.
- Web Analytics Tools: Question Generation Machines - Emer Kirrane provides insights to improve your website, your customers’ experience and your revenue.
- Career Advancement for Veteran Web Analysts - June Dershewitz discusses how to build a successful career in Web Analytics.
- Fishing From a Barrel: Using Behavioral Targeting to Reach the Right People with the Right Ads at the Right Time is a FREE book hosted at Online Behavior.
- Test Segmentation for Higher Conversion Rates - Daniel Waisberg discusses best practices when it comes to website testing segmenatation.
Top 5 Most Watched Videos
- Measuring Online Success by Eric T. Peterson
- Optimization Top Down / Bottom Up by Brian Eisenberg
- Interview with Jeff Gillis and Justin Cutroni
- Interview with John Lovett
- Data Discovery: Tell Me Something I Don’t Know by Neil Mason